Someone mentioned on this blog (ahem! Shashank Gupta ahem!) that I haven't posted anything yet. So here comes the pain :P !!
I know there were a lot of moments, quotes and incidents that when put together made those 4 years of our lives the most memorable ones. So I thought why not have one place where we can collage all that.(This may not be possible since it would require us to put 4 years of lives on a webpage. Wo kehte hain na...usne apni poori zindagi kitaab ke chand pannon main utaar di. But impossible is nothing....What a load of crap..Anyhow, continuing on the Agenda...) I want to prove the person who wrote "Baatein bhool jaati hain, yaadein yaad aati hain" wrong. For us its "Baatein yaad aati hain, yaadein yaad aati hain" (I am singing as I am writing...WTF). Anyways, I will start with two or three of those incidents and quotes and I hope everyone will chip in after that:
Earliest and earlier days:
1. Second day of the college and I am sitting on the second last bench, there is enough space on the bench to accomodate 3 more students. Parkash comes by the bench and asks me "Main Yahan Baith Jaun". I think in my mind "what the fuck dude, khaali hai bench bhenchod main ghar se thodi na laya hun" :D but I say to him "haan bhai baith ja"
2. This one I think everyone would remember. Playing cricket on the college ground when Mohit Kaushik aka Aashiq aka Fractured Haathi starts fighting with our Marathi Maanus aka Madraasi aka Anna aka Tushar Wathare and says to him (this was for me one of the nominations for the best dialogue category) : "Bete 4 saal maarunga tujhe par aaj nahi maarunga" . After that what happened reminded me of that dialogue in the movie Mujhse Shaadi Karogi : "Kuch fataa kya...nahi koi pita". Hahahah Mohit Kaushik what a joke.
3. Everyday we would go outside for something or the other (movies, khaana, ghoomne etc...musafir hoon yaaron na ghar hai na thikaana) and would reach our homes late in the evening. Aditya Sharma, our Golibaaz, was a talent in more than one ways. His parents would scold him left and right everyday for coming late. So what he decides is to give us one of golis assuming that his goli is a very genuine reason which would make a dumbass out of every one. Three examples of his genius:
"Yaar meri Naani aa rhi hai, station pe lene jaana hai unko"
"Yaar meri Naani waapas ja rahi hai, unko station chhodne jana hai"
"Yaar meri pant phat gyi hai..tum log chale jao"
.....Aaargggghhhh!!!
..................................................Will Add more later...tab tak Vinay, Shanky, Avi and Puneet....Add to it
hahahah
ReplyDelete=)) =))
=)) =))
sharma aur uske bahane hamesha yaad rahenge
ReplyDeletewaise kaushik mein bhi kaafi jaan thi
ek baar to aisa laga agar ladai badh jaati to kya hota.. anna phod phaad to definitely deta
Naani aayi hai ... lol ... :D
ReplyDelete\m/
DeleteNaani was awesome.Specially when going to pick her at Intl Airport.That was nice time.Hope u guys still swinging in fun.Naani left me and I am herma again,lol.
Shanky bhenchod,haramkhor,bhosdi waale(anna wali gaali),bhootni(nangi) ke,kahan gayab ho gya tha?
Wow ... the prodigal Sharma return :P
Deletelike
Deletethe adi , where have you the been?
Deletei toh was yahin "pe"
ek joke adi ke naam - adi maine tusshar kapoor ki "gayab" movie dekh li thi isliye main gayab ho gaya tha.
its better than mere baap pehle aap lol (kyun prakash?)
DeleteAur add karo na...main raat main aur sochta hun kya likhna hai..naani wala waise awesome tha...lol
ReplyDeleteRamesh practical file laaya ?
ReplyDeleteRamesh with a stringent smile and scream as Bheem is ramming him : "OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Hahaha ... Ramesh aur Practical files ka to janam janam ka saath hai =)) =))
Delete"oh no" wala incident practical file ko lekar nahi tha yaar..
ReplyDeleteashok and I were talking.. prakash or someone joked that we were getting close (like ashok-ramesh couple) blahblah and asked ramesh about his opinion on the matter.. and he said "oh no"!
aisa kuch hua tha..practical file se lena dena nahi tha!
LIKE
Deletekya yaar nagri, jab dekho har comment pe like reply kar deta hai
Delete