It’s been real quiet here at Ghutch Reloaded for the past
couple of weeks. Not because Ghutchians don’t have any more stories or “kalands”
to narrate but more because they have realised in the corner of their heart
that their escapades are too many and a blog may just not be the right platform
to bring them all to light in front of you. Well, that’s just me and others
might as well say “Pagla gaya hai saale, blog se achchi jagah kya hogi bakchodi
karne ke liye” :P
Today, I was sitting with a few university students in
Domino’s and it was quite an experience listening to the Marathi guys and gals constantly
blabber on all issues ranging from Mamta (FDI and other shit) to MNS (Raj
Thakerey and Bihar) to Murphy (Well in fact they discussed about Barfi! But I
had to use Murphy to make the title catchy ;) to Money (Ha yaar, Indians hai ..
to paise ka keeda to hoga hi … aur kharch kaise kare nai …kamaye kaise?? )
And I shall share with you some mental points I made during
that half-hour -
First and foremost, not all Kolhapuri girls are black …
damn, some are really chitti yaar and hot too and they all dig sarkari
smart-looking guys (a rare breed u gotta say :) ). I mean one of them even
dropped me off at my place in her car while her BF (lagta nai bhai hoga …) sat
on the back seat. She gave me her cell no. and asked me to call if I needed
anything in this new city (though I’ll just give it a pass … don’t think would’ve
done that 2 months back).
Secondly, Mamta Banarjee … this chappal wearing , cotton-clad
politician from Bengal evokes extreme emotions from people. They either love
her …to the extent that 1 young girl said she wished her man would have half
the courage and determination of Mamta (Wow.. I said to myself …control girl..
you saying you wanna go to bed with Mamta Banarjee … and I thought of The-Light
… “Shiela Dixit is hot!!” … remember anyone
…. ROFL..) or they hate her (nothing ridiculous here …one boy just wanted to
kill her for black-mailing the govt. eveytime it wanted to do any “reforms”.
And I just thought no, not everytime …she did nothing of that sort when this
CONgress govt. was reforming the norms of looting the country.
Oh and Barfi! .. well Ranbir has obviously added to the list
of girls wanting to jump into his bed after this act. And boys… they just rue
the fact that their girls drool more over him than their Sorry selves … come on
assholes … jaise tum to saale sochte hi nai …Piggy Chops ke bare me.
And then that little conversation veered towards Money …
that universal factor which makes the world go round. The girl that dropped me
home later said .. Nah, I just want enough to live well .. I’m not money
obsessed … Yes, Bitch that’s why you are doing BE and planning to go to US for
MBA … “well” .. is ek term me kinna paisa hai …aaj maine imagine kiya . And for
another bhai-saab … paisa kya hai … excellence ke peeche jao …paisa aa hi jaega
… ha saale …3 Idiots dekh dekh ke bolna seekh liya … jab baap ki 4 Sugar Mills
ho … abhi se SX4 me ghoom raha hai … paisa to aa hi jaega ... baap ko bol
finance mat karo …fir bhaag excellence ke peeche !!!
I never expected to meet people who spoke in Hindi with me
for more than a few minutes here in Maratha land … and that when I understood
the best part of my current job … visit places you would never have otherwise
visited .. on Sarkari kharcha … but anywhere you go … people basically remain
same … talk of same things …have almost similar viewpoints … kuch alag ho to
saala Einstein na bann jae … huh !!

"sarkari kharcha" kitni badiya term hai
ReplyDelete@prakash - shiela ki jawani =))
ReplyDeleteKya baat hai....u actually did well to just pass it..:)
ReplyDelete