"Saurabh , Jaruri nahi hum jiss se Pyar kare usi se shadi kare, kabhi kabhar nahi ho pata" , me being in love or equivalent to chutia, blinded by that beautiful face with heart stopping smile skipped over the impication of the message. The message was " Saurabh, no matter what happens I wont marry you". But that doesnt mean she was just there to have fun. Its just that she loved someone so much that she could never feel the same for someone else(me). :'(
( let me wipe my tears before i continue again)
I haven't seen her for a long time (at least not in real world, as i see her everytime i close my eyes)
( let me wipe my tears before i continue again)
I haven't seen her for a long time (at least not in real world, as i see her everytime i close my eyes)
No comments:
Post a Comment