Saturday, 25 August 2012

Real life incident from a real train journey

This is not a sex story, so stop reading if you are expecting anything otherwise.


hmmm, no matter from where i start or where i end,  the only thing that drove me was love.


  brief introduction of characters of the incident
1) She - the girl i love, though not physically present, still the driving force behind the incident.
2) Me - the boy insanely in love with She :').
3) Family of four - 2 children,  uncle and Aunty ( wont describe her as not a sex story)
4) Pandey - friend with whom i was travelling.

I was ( probably still am and will be ) in love with Shewho worked in an IT company in b'lore. She got relocated to Pune. Day before she had to travel to Pune i was travelling to Mumbai from Hyd (i know too much confusion, if not able to keep up and blaming my writing skills than fuck off, go read something else). On my way back to H'bad we had planned to meet. 
          
  Ch - 1  Sitting Formation ( go thoroughly to understand)      
  Me , Pandey and Family of four was travelling in the same coach from Hyd to Mumbai. My seat was   Lower Birth. Aunty's seat was upper birth. Being fat ( i'm not mocking her) she wanted to exchange her upper birth with me. I declined. But pandey exchanged his middle birth with Aunty's upper birth (dont count this act as an act of kindness as he exchanged so that he can easily peep in cleavage of passing by girls, auntys and old ladies)  
    
        Ch - 2  Call
      After everyone slept i was on call with She. We talked for an hour or so and both were excited as we were going to see each other next day. While lying on my birth i was thinking only about she. The moment i will be seeing her. Was dying to kiss her :) . After sometime my eye closed and i drifted into world of dreams where I was with her.

         Ch - 3   Jab meri phatti
I was sleeping and dreaming about her. It must have been something intense because i did something which i never did while sleeping. I somewhat sleep walked. My hand went up to the middle birth. Aunty was sleeping with blanket completely covering her and tucked under her head and hand. My hand moved on its own accord and forced its way inside the blanket. I was feeling aunty's soft cheek(in my mind it was She's) with palm of my hand. With my eye and mind closed i started raising my head and was half feet away from aunty's lips when aunty made some sound (odd sound, can't replicate in words). I woke up and found aunty staring at my face with confusion. I was confused for few seconds when realty hit me. I instantly came back to my original position. For whole night me and aunty didn't slept ( doesn't mean we were having sex). Meri phatti hui thi and unki bhi. I could hear middle birth creaking because of her movement throughout the night.

   Ch- 4
 Next day, I pretended to be asleep for most of the day and moved out as quickly as possible at Mumbai station while trying to avoid aunty's or uncle's stare and scared to death that aunty would tell her husband and he will call police and i will be in jail for Aunty's molestation. 
   
  The end
Could have made it interesting by saying we had sex, she got pregnant and now one of her kid is mine, but being an honest guy who never make up stories i abstained from writing made up version of the real incident.
   

8 comments:

  1. how are u so sure, what you touched, with your bare hands were "cheeks"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol
    =))
    Bhains ki aankh.. bhaago!
    Aunty par kya guzar rahi hogi.. :))
    Molest tha ye to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @vinay (lol wtf cant tag) yaar mast yaar.. yahoo emoticons added !! well done! looks so nice..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha ... Chapter wise description ... ek aur "True Story" ... waise nice illustrations :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parkash saaley I know its as true as burning the bed because your sperm spilled over it and eagle grabbing your petty.

    ReplyDelete