Friday, 24 August 2012

GHUTCH Defined.

GHUTCH -- This term came into existence at the campus of NIEC or maybe McD (well, I don't exactly remember ... aur ye I'm Lovin It wala McD nai hai ... its I'm Playin It wala -- But that's a different story and for some other day ;)).

It was coined by a group of highly professional vellas who now prefer to call themselves GHUTCHIANS. The members of this gang have already been introduced and their own posts will help in uncovering the aura that has been painted around them all in this nice INTRODUCTION post by Shanky.
So, coming back to Ghutch ... Ghutch is not merely a word, this term epitomises the myriad worries of a generation ranging from the miniscule to the gigantic (although these terms themselves have different meanings for the GHUTCHIANS..).

In a nutshell, anything and everything that can go wrong or has gone wrong has the ability to create this phenomenon known as GHUTCH. Whenever anyone says Ghutch ho gaya ... be prepared ...kuch to gadbad hui hai kahi ... but this "gadbad" maybe anything from BBC forgetting his Maths homework to Bheem murdering someone.
I will warn you again, do not underestimate the scope of GHUTCH, it can be a molehill or a devastating Nuclear Holocaust. 

Have you ever encountered so powerful a word ??
Well, I have... [fuck I am one of the few who actually invented it ;) ].. but I assure you, you have now ... and never again such a powerful term will be coined again.

So..  sit back and ponder over the awesomeness you have just discovered ...the world of "GHUTCH" !!!

5 comments:

  1. One may ponder:
    Hutch is now Vodafone
    So ghutch should be gvodafone

    Kill me now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kailash kher would call our group hutch unstead of ghutch
    Tere naam se "g" loon...

    =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....he will call Ghanta as Hanta (an addition to Santa and Banta) and Nagri as Nari hahaha

      Delete